Sunday, January 3, 2010

EAT WELL - FEEL WELL - BE WELL!

After reviewing my food journal, I confirmed I was eating salads, fish, vegetables and fruit. Many of them were fried (all kinds of oils)high in trans fats and saturated fats. I felt that at the time I was making the healthiest choices available to me. No one ever said to me that the foods I was purchasing and eating had dangerous fats, synthetic additives or ingredients. I assumed it was real food that I was eating. I assumed every food was 100% all natural. WHAT? The FDA has NO standard in our public food system for NATURAL? This is scary!
As I continued to research why and what were at the roots of my recent illness. Was it linked to my childhood sicknesses? I was hospitalized over 11 times from the age of 10 years old and now as a young adult I was back but this time it was worse than ever before. I had never almost died or had an out of body experience.
My research of real food vs. commercialized foods has been my passion every since.
Think about this, how does this make you feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment