Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What's Self provings mean?

When natural medicines were first being written about and studied many of these pioneers did studies on themselves and journal ed the information. Since 2005 I have been conducting these self studies on myself and my willing family members.
I can say this for sure as I have seen it through my eyes. The months I choose to eat all healthy (local, natural, organic) I am well and full of energy. When I choose to eat fast food and dine out more often at restaurants such at Chili's, Applebee's and pizza joints. I feel tired all the time, have more headaches, seem more irritable, have more problems sleeping at night, problems waking up in the mornings, more back aches and knee pains than when I choose to eat fresh food.
Local, natural and organic foods are real and not full of chemical additives and preservatives. Why do we need red #40 in anything? It's carcinogenic! Who cares what color it is, we just want to eat it.
Study yourself for 30 days. Write down everything you eat and drink and then write how you feel about an hour later, after eating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment