Tuesday, January 5, 2010

How to find your food source?

It could have a different meaning to all. To me it is heating foods that are 100% local, natural and organic. No I don't always choose organic, sometimes I choose local and natural as well. However, you must be cautious with the word natural because our FDA has no standard for natural you must read the label ingredient and figure this one out for yourself. I choose a natural product when I can read the ingredient label and lets say I'm buying bread. If the ingredient has more than unbleached-unbrominated flour, sea salt, water, aluminum free baking powder, unbleached sugar then I refuse to support the company and will buy another brand choice that is all natural or local or organic.
Again I urge you to create your own standard and keep your food journal going and now add to it how you felt after you ate the food of your choice.
Best of luck to being healthy in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment